20 August 2021
Walk-in and mobile, pop-up vaccination clinics will be operating in Chester, Ellesmere Port and Neston next week, offering COVID-19 vaccinations to all over the age of 16.
There will be a walk-in clinics on:
The vaccines are available to all as a first dose and as a second dose to those who have already one dose of the same vaccine, providing there is an eight-week gap between doses.
- Saturday, 21 August, Neston Medical Centre, Liverpool Road, Neston CH64 3RA open 8.10am – 1pm (Pfizer vaccine)
- Monday, 23 August, Ellesmere Port Civic Hall, Civic Way CH65 0AZ 9am – 6pm (Pfizer vaccine)
- Tuesday, 24 August, Dee Point Primary School (car park), Blacon Point Road, Chester CH1 5NF (Pfizer and Astra Zeneca vaccines) 11am - 7pm
- Tuesday, 24 August, Ellesmere Port Civic Hall, Civic Way CH65 0AZ 9am – 6pm (Pfizer vaccine)
- Wednesday, 25 August, Ellesmere Port Civic Hall, Civic Way CH65 0AZ 9am – 6pm (Pfizer vaccine)
Vaccines, particularly Pfizer, are issued for as long as the daily supply lasts and so may run out before the advertised closing time.
No appointment is necessary to attend any of the free mobile clinics.
The NHS also has a link available to static vaccination clinics which are also offering walk in vaccinations https://www.nhs.uk/service-search/find-a-walk-in-coronavirus-covid-19-vaccination-site
Appointments can also be pre-booked for alternative venues through the National Booking Service either online at: www.nhs.uk/covid-vaccination or by phoning: 119.
For more information on the vaccine visit: cheshireccg.nhs.uk.
For more information about testing in the borough visit: www.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/c19testing.
Discuss this article
Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).
The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to email@example.com
The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service. The System Administrators make no guarantee, endorsement and accept no liability, regarding the discussion service above, including, but not limited to, its availability, accuracy, currency, content, quality or lack of objectionable or offensive content.