30 July 2021
Walk-in and mobile, pop-up vaccination clinics will be operating in Ellesmere Port and Northwich next week, offering COVID-19 vaccinations to all adults over the age of 18.
The programme of walk-in clinics for week beginning Monday, 2 August, will be:
The vaccines are available to all as a first dose and as a second dose to those who have already one dose of the same vaccine, providing there is an eight-week gap between doses.
- Monday, 2 August, Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet (Outside the Nike Store) Ellesmere Port, CH65 9JJ (Pfizer and Astra Zeneca vaccines) 11am - 7pm
- Tuesday, 3 August, Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet (Outside the Nike Store) Ellesmere Port, CH65 9JJ (Pfizer and Astra Zeneca vaccines) 11am - 7pm
- Wednesday, 4 August, Ellesmere Port Civic Hall, Civic Way CH65 0AZ 9am – 6pm (Pfizer vaccine)
- Wednesday, 4 August, Northwich Vaccination Centre, Hartford Methodist Church, Beach Road, Northwich, CW8 3AB 9.30am – 6pm (Pfizer, Astra Zeneca and Moderna vaccines)
- Thursday, 5 August, Ellesmere Port Civic Hall, Civic Way CH65 0AZ 9am – 5pm (Pfizer vaccine)
- Thursday, 5 August, Northwich Vaccination Centre, Hartford Methodist Church, Beach Road, Northwich, CW8 3AB 9.30am – 6.30pm (Pfizer, Astra Zeneca and Moderna vaccines)
Vaccines, particularly Pfizer, are issued for as long as the daily supply lasts and so may run out before the advertised closing time.
No appointment is necessary to attend any of the free mobile clinics.
Appointments can also be pre-booked for alternative venues through the National Booking Service either online at: www.nhs.uk/covid-vaccination or by phoning: 119.
For more information on the vaccine visit: cheshireccg.nhs.uk.
For more information about testing in the borough visit: www.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/c19testing.
Discuss this article
Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).
The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org
The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service. The System Administrators make no guarantee, endorsement and accept no liability, regarding the discussion service above, including, but not limited to, its availability, accuracy, currency, content, quality or lack of objectionable or offensive content.