23 July 2021
Walk-in and mobile, pop-up vaccination clinics will be operating in Ellesmere Port, Chester and Northwich next week, offering COVID-19 vaccinations to all adults over the age of 18.
There are also walk-in clinics at the vaccination centre at Ellesmere Port
All of the clinics are able to offer the Pfizer vaccine for any adult over the age of 18.
The Pfizer vaccine is available to all as a first dose and as a second dose to those who have already one dose of Pfizer, providing there is an eight-week gap between doses.
Vaccines are issued for as long as the daily supply lasts and so may run out before the advertised closing time.
No appointment is necessary to attend any of the free mobile clinics.
The programme of mobile walk-in clinics for week beginning Monday, 26 July, will be:
Walk in clinics are also open at:
- Monday, 26 July, Westminster Primary School, John Street, Ellesmere Port, CH65 2ED, 11am – 7pm (Pfizer vaccine)
- Tuesday, 27 July & Wednesday 28 July, Barons Quay Shopping Centre, next to H&M, Northwich, CW9 5LA, 11am -7pm (Pfizer vaccine)
- Saturday, 31 July, Chester City Centre (junction of St John Street and Foregate Street), 11am – 7pm (Pfizer vaccine)
- Sunday, 1 August, Chester City Centre (junction of St John Street and Foregate Street), 10am – 4pm (Pfizer vaccine)
For those unable to attend appointments can be booked at alternative venues through the National Booking Service either online at: www.nhs.uk/covid-vaccination or by phoning: 119.
- Open Daily, Ellesmere Port Civic Hall, Civic Way CH65 0AZ, 9am – 1.30pm and 2pm – 5.30pm (Pfizer)
For more information on the vaccine visit: cheshireccg.nhs.uk.
For more information about testing in the borough visit: www.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/c19testing.
Discuss this article
Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).
The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org
The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service. The System Administrators make no guarantee, endorsement and accept no liability, regarding the discussion service above, including, but not limited to, its availability, accuracy, currency, content, quality or lack of objectionable or offensive content.