13 March 2020
Overnight road closures will be needed on some major routes to enable Cheshire West and Chester Council’s Highways team carry out resurfacing works.
The following routes will be affected between 7pm and 6am on the dates below:
Diversion signage will be in place and variable message boards will inform motorists of the closure leading up to the works.
- Monday 16 to Friday 20 March - A54 Woodford Park Roundabout, Winsford
- Friday 20 to Thursday 26 March - A49 Warrington Road, Cuddington
- Thursday 26 to Tuesday 31 March - A54 Salterswall Roundabout, Winsford
- Tuesday 31 March to Monday 6 April - Sealand Road, Chester -Section One (between B&Q Junction and Sovereign Way)
- Friday 3 to Tuesday 7 April - Sealand Road, Chester - Section Two (between Bumpers Lane and the Greyhound Park junction)
Discuss this article
Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).
The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to email@example.com
The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service. The System Administrators make no guarantee, endorsement and accept no liability, regarding the discussion service above, including, but not limited to, its availability, accuracy, currency, content, quality or lack of objectionable or offensive content.