14 December 2021
Ellesmere Port market continues to attract new, independent businesses to expand the current offer and diversify the range of produce and products available.
Located near Asda and the Port Arcades shopping centre, with lots of parking nearby and great public transport links, the market includes a large food court with four cafes and is open every day except Wednesday.
Adjoining the main market is the ever-popular indoor Flea Market area, with traders dealing in all manner of second-hand treasures which is open on Sunday, Monday and Thursday.
The new traders are:
For more details and all the existing traders see: www.ellesmereport.market
- Eat More Fruit Too who offer a range of fresh and healthy fruit and vegetables to suit all budgets, where you will be spoilt for choice.
- Angling Heads offers a wide range of fishing tackle and expertise for any angler’s needs.
- Norman’s Plants provide a beautiful array of outdoor plants to showcase your garden and indoor plants to brighten any home.
- Filgoods is a journey into the adventurous world of tasty spices and Asian food, a must for any foodie.
- White Health Chiropody provides footcare including chiropody, reflexology and laser treatments. Acupuncture is also available on request.
- Karmiq offers alternative, niche giftware and a vast incense collection.
Councillor Richard Beacham, Cabinet Member for Inclusive Growth, Economy & Regeneration, said: “I am very pleased to welcome these new traders to Ellesmere Port Market, who are bringing fresh vitality, expertise and choice alongside our established traders."
“It is so pleasing to see that customer numbers are getting back to pre-pandemic levels in the market and that more shoppers are choosing to ‘shop local’ this Christmas and supporting small and independent businesses.”
There are vacancies for new traders at the borough’s other markets in Northwich and Winsford; becoming a market trader is a low cost, low risk way of starting up in business with short term leases and very competitive rents available.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Support and mentoring for new traders is also available from the Markets Team.
Discuss this article
Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).
The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to email@example.com
The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service. The System Administrators make no guarantee, endorsement and accept no liability, regarding the discussion service above, including, but not limited to, its availability, accuracy, currency, content, quality or lack of objectionable or offensive content.